Snowblower Forum banner

Bonjour from New England!

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Hanky 
#1 ·
Hello Guys,

Snow Storm of '17 made me join this group, along with me needing a hobby.
Looking for a new snowblower, so I'll be going around doing my research and will be sharing that with you guys.
:whatdoyouthink:

#3 ·
I live at Bagor cranman, but I'll see if I make a pit stop near mass :D
So far, I've compiled a list of snow blowers:
Ariens
Briggs & Stratton
Honda
Husqvarna
Toro
Snow Joe (Might not buy one because of poor performance)

Honda is waaay above my price range, but Ariens, Briggs & Toro are probably going to be one of my pick. It's going to be a dual stage, that's for sure!

#7 ·
Hello fluffy, welcome to SBF!! the joystick problem you speak of can be a problem on any snowblower with a joystick and no I'm not trying to talk you into buying a toro

#9 ·
What do you think of the MTD joystick unit with the electric chute rotation?
I have heard that it's ok-ish, but if the electric motors are fried, then you're pretty much stuck and need new motors.
Same goes for the Simplicity units as well.

#11 ·
I got a steal on a 10 year old Simplicity early this winter. It's my favorite snowblower I've ever had. It's also about 20 years newer than any other I've ever had. But I absolutely love it! I've had Ariens from the 60s, 70s, and 80s; all great machines, but I really like how his Simplicity does it's job. However, the jury is still out on its serviceability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.