Snowblower Forum banner

Introduction

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  UNDERTAKER 
#1 ·
Hi-

Hoping I am doing my introductions in the correct place...

I just found this forum while researching for information/recommendations for a snow blower over the past week. Gotta say thanks to all who give their time here; made my decision easier (at least more informed anyway).

:bowing:

I just brought home a new-to-me 2014 Husq ST 327P that needs a bit of help with parts. I've always been a sucker for the fixer-upper. Mechanically she runs very well and felt tight, cosmetically looks a bit knocked around, however seemed like an easy clean up for the most part will get her back on track. Anyways, right now, I'm looking for information on where to find user's manuals/parts manuals, etc. Also, the unit should still be under warrantee, does this only apply to original purchasers? Would I be able to acquire say a new plastic dash that is broken under warrantee. Can't say if the break was due to neglect of not, but haven't been able to find anything on-line, so thought I'd throw it out there...

I did search on here and couldn't find a lot of info for this particular model (certainly correct me if I'm wrong), This is my first snow blower, and I'm hoping it will be with my for a long time...

See less See more
#3 ·
Plastic dash will be up to the dealer to put in a claim, then Husqavarna to decide.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.