Noma Snowblower? Who for parts? - Page 2 - Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Snowmobile Escrow

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2013, 12:41 AM   #11

What type of Noma is it....Like a 1032B(bad example).... but what does it say on top of housing?? Like my model number is 1690776 but my snowblower is a Simplicity 870 8/28.....usually i ask the model number second but going the other way this time.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2013, 06:51 AM   #12

mine is a 10hp...I'm not sure on the width, Id have to go "dig" it out, but I beleive its 29 or 30" wide
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 02-12-2013, 11:41 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerking View Post
mine is a 10hp...I'm not sure on the width, Id have to go "dig" it out, but I beleive its 29 or 30" wide
Please know I am not being a wise ass,fresh or condescending in tone here:

On your actual machine Is there a label on top of auger housing that says something like NOMA POWER KING??? OR Noma Snowmonster 1032....I am making these up but something along those lines?? Mine is Simplicity 870 Snow away or Sno pro 8/28 for example

Here is a Murray example:

Murray 1695000 (ST1130S)(2006) 30" Dual Stage Snowthrower Parts

The model number is 1695000...but it is known as a ST1130S
So the top of that machines auger housing might have a sticker across it saying Murray/Noma on the left top Auger housing and on the top right it might say ST1130S. I am looking for something like ST1130S per say...

No worries but I have to ask...I promise I am done after this...haha. I am on a quest.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:49 PM   #14

I have a Noma blower. Model # 627104x8A
Code #8220
Serial #S001763761913

It is 10HP Tecumseh and has a 27" bucket. The link is for a parts blow up. Outdoor Distributors.

http://www.outdoordistributors.com/p...PARTS-LIST.pdf

Hope this helps you.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:59 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythons37 View Post
I have a Noma blower. Model # 627104x8A
Code #8220
Serial #S001763761913

It is 10HP Tecumseh and has a 27" bucket. The link is for a parts blow up. Outdoor Distributors.

http://www.outdoordistributors.com/p...PARTS-LIST.pdf

Hope this helps you.
Pythons,
How did you get the parts list to come up on Outdoor Distributors???
Old 02-13-2013, 12:03 PM   #16

Default Can't remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicity Solid 22 View Post
Pythons,
How did you get the parts list to come up on Outdoor Distributors???
I got this Noma at least 5 years ago. That's when I got this link ( Outdoor Distributors. ). I forgot I had it. I couldn't get anywhere doing what they have posted now. I dug out an old computer, plugged it in, and there was the link. I was pretty surprised it still worked. They must want phone calls, so they can upsell, or something. I needed the two piece keyed pulley. No one around here knew what I was talking about. That's why I looked so hard for the old link. Hope it helps.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:08 PM   #17

I was wondering how because when I tried a model search with your # it would not go. Thanks...I hope that can help powerking. Wow you pulled out the old computer even...KUDOS!
Old 02-13-2013, 12:19 PM   #18

Well, I had already done that a few months ago. But, I made sure I moved the link to where I could get it quickly.

And, for what it's worth, I'm quite fond of this big. oversized, heavy, awkward, son of a female dog, clumsy, loud, old, extremely efficient machine. It even moves the wet slushy stuff. Not far, but far enough. I have not installed an impeller kit. I choose not to. I trust the Murray engineers more than I trust myself. There has to be a reason that all manufacturers choose the tolerances that they do. These are cheap, lightweight rigs. Heavy duty stuff costs a lot more. ( Honda )
Old 02-13-2013, 04:40 PM   #19

I always thought Murrays looked rugged...I do believe maintenance is half the battle.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:01 PM   #20

...Well I ordered that jackshaft and it is due to arrive...actually within the next few hours!!! You know I will be out in the garage at least checking it out to see if it matches up!
watch for my followup!!
Rich
Sponsored Links
Advertisement