Craftsman Eager 1 26" manual - Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums
Register Home Forum Active Topics Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Snowmobile Escrow

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2010, 07:21 PM   #1

Default Craftsman Eager 1 26" manual

Guys, anyone has a manual for Craftsman Eager 1 26inch snow thrower? Or point to place where i can get one. Its an older model, probably 80ish.. Searched everywhere, cant find it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2010, 08:53 AM   #2

Sears site has it. You need to have the model #.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 01-01-2011, 01:38 PM   #3

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part...t/index.action
Old 01-01-2011, 10:09 PM   #4

thanks guys. i've been there, all it has is few diagrams, which would be great if you can see anything on them...
Old 01-02-2011, 08:20 AM   #5
Super Moderator

Owner's manuals are usually listed somewhere among the parts available. After entering the model number, you might be able to find it by just searching for parts by entering "manual". You could also try calling Sears toll free number and asking if it's available.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:55 PM   #6

I know it's a bit late, but I have a dingy old manual for an old craftsman 26" eager 1 driftbreaker. I think it's from the early 1970's though. Model # 536.909800 and the engine model #143.686092 If you want it, let me know, I'll scan it and email it. It's 30 pages long so I'm not going to scan it unless you contact me first.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:12 PM   #7

Default snow throwewr manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by jengele View Post
I know it's a bit late, but I have a dingy old manual for an old craftsman 26" eager 1 driftbreaker. I think it's from the early 1970's though. Model # 536.909800 and the engine model #143.686092 If you want it, let me know, I'll scan it and email it. It's 30 pages long so I'm not going to scan it unless you contact me first.

I will take a copy of it send to douglasowensby@sbcglobal.net. Mine has a gas leak in the carb somewhere. Just got it running after at least five years down.
Old 12-29-2011, 09:43 PM   #8

Default Manual

I don't know if anyone gave a Welcome to the Forum, if not then Welcome.

On your manual, looks like more than 1 model wore the Eager 1 label. If you give a model number, you'll have a better chance of getting something. Know that there are a large number of machines with different model numbers and paint, that under the covers are the same machine.

I've got a few manuals in pdf format but without a model number, it's hard to know if any of them covers yours or not.

On those requesting the 536.909800 manual, I already have that in PDF format. I'll sent that out tonight Doug. By the way Doug, a Welcome to you also.

Last edited by HCBPH; 12-30-2011 at 09:58 AM.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:02 AM   #9

Default Manuals

Those 2 requesting manuals, emails have gone out with the pdf version of the 536.909800 manual. If you know anyone that needs it, pass it along.
Old 02-10-2014, 06:24 PM   #10

Default Manual

Hello there any chance I can get a copy of the 536.909800 manual?? I just picked up one of these machines. cant wait to get it up and running. Hunger_hurts6@hotmail.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement