Snowblower Forum banner

Need manual Yardman Snowbird C3 7/24 31650-9

7K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  Jim 1991 
#1 ·
I picked up a Yardman Snowbird 7/24 off the curb. The engine was frozen as the owner ran it without oil, I threw it out.

I'm going to repower with a Tecumseh 8hp. It has an extended auger going beyond the housing so I want to see how it will do the EOD after the town plows in the middle of the night. I'm hoping it will eat into it and not ride up.

Looking at sscotsman page my guess it's between a 1975-1983

Model 31650-9 K138B Serial #21-006-6384

Reactions: classiccat
#3 ·
Thanks. Not sure if that is the right one but I will look later. I have Google this several times, don't know how you found it.

#5 ·
I see that's it but there's only a picture of the first page, no link to download.

#6 ·
The download link is in my 1st response. My second posting was merely a copy of the cover page of owner's manual (assurance that download link pointed to proper manual). See my 1st response for link.

#7 ·
Got it, I don't know how I missed your first link? Thanks. MTD didn't have it, they had a similar but not specifically for this model.

#11 ·
I can't make the link work either.
Is that number in the link right?
Do you have the model and serial number?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.