Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums - View Single Post - Thank you, Ariens!
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 04-16-2016, 01:17 AM Thread Starter
GoBlowSnow

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Thank you, Ariens!

A few weeks back I posted on the the Ariens page on Facebook about how much I enjoy their various lines of snowblowers as well as my new Deluxe-28 that I had purchased back in November/October. Sure it's had a few quirks but what doesn't? Overall I am very pleased with it and so were many of my neighbors whom I helped dig out when we got our mini-blizzard here in Denver almost a month back. Several asked about the machine and where I got it and I was very happy to talk with them about it and refer them to the dealer I purchased from (although 90 miles away as I did not have good experiences with the local dealer here and the other two in the denver metro area were completely out of what I wanted) I told them they could not go wrong with an Ariens, and was proud to tell them about Ariens being a family owned business with awesome customer support. I think I may have generated some interest for a few of them in the compact line of machines.. Which will be just fine for what they have to deal with. Here's hoping. Anyway, Ariens got wind of that and wanted to send me some goodies as a thank you. Well the other day I got a box from them with a cool classic Ariens Sno-Thro T-Shirt, an Ariens Baseball Cap, and an Ariens snow cap. Very awesome!! I will wear them with pride! I just wonder if Ariens has any small decals I can put on the back window of my truck.

Thank you, Ariens, for making me feel a part of the Ariens Family. And thank you to all on here for the great feedback over the years and allowing me to contribute.
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 5 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks bwdbrn1 thanked for this post
Likes knu2xs, bwdbrn1, 1894, Blackstar, Clutch Cargo liked this post

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome