Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums - View Single Post - what did you do today
View Single Post
post #8 of Old 01-13-2013, 04:17 PM
CAPTAINCONSUMER

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
I DID.....a little bit

PHILLIPS 66 DOCK #6
WOOD RIVER, IL

ACTUALLY, I AM AN UNWORTHY PARTICIPANT IN THE FORUM AT THIS TIME AS I HAVE BLOWN ZERO SNOW THIS SEASON (ok, i'm at work and the boat doesn't have a snowblower). DEPRESSING KNOWING THERE ARE 2 MACHINES READY TO GO AND I CAN'T RUN THEM.

BUT!!

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH STAND-BY TIME TO CRUISE E-BAY AND FOUND AN 11 HP B&S INTEK SNOW ENGINE FOR A RIDICULOUS PRICE THAT WILL GO ON THE PROJECT SNOWBLOWER (a 2 year project, soon!!). THIS WILL REPLACE THE 10 HP TEC ON THE PROJECT MACHINE (jeez!! i only wanted the 10 hp tec in the first place but it had a snowblower attached to it).

SO....

I WILL HAVE A 10 HP TEC AVAILABLE IN THE SPRING. ALSO, HAVE A 5 HP TEC WITH 2 SHAFTS ON A 536XXX SERIES CRAFTSMAN THAT RUNS WELL AND THAT I MAY PART OUT RATHER THAN RESTORE. THIS IS NOT A SALES PITCH OR LISTING (ok...it really is turning into a ramble).

WHAT I AM DOING TODAY IS STANDING BY WHILE ASPHALT IS BEING LOADED. THERE IS A LOT OF MACHINERY RUNNING IN THE BACKGROUND SO I HOPE YOU CAN HEAR ME.

CAPTAINCONSUMER
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes Bondo 287 liked this post

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome