Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums - View Single Post - Snowflite 7-21 without ID
View Single Post
post #3 of Old 01-10-2018, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
John93

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Hi thanks for the quick reply, yes it's tecumseh, the spark plug wasn't much of a problem and i got the oil that was recommended on the cap of the gas tank. I cleaned the carburetor as best I could but I had a little trouble trying to get the whole piece off because my exhaust is interfering access to one of the two bolts fixing it to the engine. (and to take that the exhaust off there are two phillips head screws that I gave up on forcing before I'd make the one strip.. it hasn't completely though) When I tried to start it with new oil and new gas, having cut the tubing tips that were a little worn out, I heard a really big air leak coming from the carburetor when i would prime it, of course it didn't start. now I changed the main gasket and although there isn't any gas leaking from it, it's still making the noise.

Any idea's? I don't have a smart phone with me, so pictures will come tomorrow with the morning sun.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome