Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums - View Single Post - Gravel driveway ; use a pipe?
View Single Post
post #8 of Old 03-25-2018, 12:50 PM Thread Starter
Lottstodo

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
May get a chance to find out before season is done as I just talked to youngest son who works in maintenance at Snow King Resort in Jackson Wy. I told him of my plans and he said that may be something they can try as they have a multitude or snow removal equipment that as well removes more than snow and can leave the dirt embedded snow areas making for unsightly areas where people want to see pristine white snow. They are still getting dumped on , Snow King about a 105+ but where he lives other side of Tetons below Grand Targhee they are over 400+ inches. He said he is going to set up a articulating blower (Rider) with one and as well 2 of the big walk behinds and wants to try it on 1 of the Bobcats and as well on a big Komotsui loader. He said they have so much frost heave that sometime sidewalks get pushed upward of a inch and the pipe may let the blower pass over as the blade and shoes just stop it dead and has destroyed drives and belts. They spend a lot of time in the spring repairing lawn areas and other grounds because of snow removal. So we will see .
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes Grunt liked this post

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome