Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums - View Single Post - Any sightings ??
View Single Post
post #9 of Old 11-26-2018, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
Kiss4aFrog
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Garage
I saw one on Ebay a few years back and that one in Colorado was listed in their online classifieds, KLM. I still have that search active. I try Craigs once in a while just in case. It just takes patience and persistence. Sooner or later one will break and it will be more than the owner wants to deal with. I figure it's going to pop up at a resort or lodge in the Rockies or similar in the north east. It's going to be a drive either way.

The only thing I feel bad about is after five decades of moving snow in this area it really does seem like the winters are getting milder. For the last three or four it's not often I need to even take the blower out. Just drive over it to get to the road. Living with my folks back in the 70's and 80's we always seemed to get a lot of 12" + snowfalls and now it's seeming to be rare. Might just be a cyclical thing and they'll come back around hate to think it might actually be climate chance and my really good snows are becoming a thing of the past.

Make sure the windows are up before the snow plow goes by !!

Please help keep the lights on by subscribing:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome