Snowblower Forum banner

2016 Husqvarna's on display at Lowe's

8K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  detdrbuzzard 
#1 · (Edited)
Did a double take on the way out of the store today upon seeing an ST227P and ST230P parked in the exit vestibule. They look pretty nice. Have they been using the Troy Bilt style plastic detent control panels for a long time or is this a new thing?

See less See more
#6 ·
Most likely Lowe's realized they were losing sales to HD from people who don't want entry level Troy-Bilt snow blowers. HD offered Arien's snow blowers at reasonable prices. I can't fathom Lowe's offering anything at a reasonable value price. Those Husky SB's look priced higher than HD's Arien's SB's. Plus knowing Lowe's I'm would not be surprised they cheapened the Husqvarna brand to meet their profit/price point. I worked at Lowe's for 10 years. From what I've seen my local hardware store sells Arien SB's for no more than HD does. I'd rather deal with them.

Whimsey

#8 ·
I won't buy a product from a company that displays there augers backwards. And, yes I just checked, still backwards......

Reactions: 43128
#12 ·
Sorry, I should have clarified where and what I meant.

#13 ·
husky can put all the augers they want on backwards I wouldn't buy on if the augers were on correctly so its a non-issue for me
H.A.T! but it doesn't have to be in that order

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.