Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums - View Single Post - O.K., it's not a JDM/Wado/Yanmar, but...
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 12-13-2015, 08:26 PM Thread Starter
bwdbrn1
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
O.K., it's not a JDM/Wado/Yanmar, but...

..it's only available in the Japanese market, and I couldn't think of a better place to see if Yanmar Ronin might be able to locate any general knowledge of how this machine has been received in Japan and if there are any reviews pertaining to the fuel injected system the engine uses.

Cub Cadet is going to be introducing a lawn tractor with FI and a discussion about OPE with fuel injection technology was started on MLF. Honda's EU7000is generator which has been on the NA market for a couple of years has fuel injection, and Honda's HSL2511 snowblower, sold in Japan is also mentioned in Honda's Environmental Annual Report of 2014.

Honda Worldwide l Environmental Annual Report l Products : Power Products

With ever evolving and restrictive EPA standards, technology of this sort is most likely going to become common place in OPE one day. Not that we'll see it on our snowblowers soon, but the possibility exists for some applications.

We'll most likely never see this particular Honda here in our markets, but I was just wondering how the HSL2511 snowblower has been received in Japan, and what the reviews of it might be with regards to the FI engine and operation.

I'm pretty much retired from the forum thing, but I check in every now and then.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome