Let me explain how I found this so you can find things
1) google for "ax 369cc engine manual"
2) scan down the hits hoping to find the manual itself and watch out for links back here to this forum... go to page #2 if necessary
one of the hits looks like this...
www.snowblowerforum.com/forum/general.../87785-ariens-platinum-24-sho.htmlFeb 13, 2016 - 10 posts - 6 authors
I have experience with two Ariens AX engines and they are reliable ... LCT's service manual states that the 369cc engine puts out 10hp (plenty ...
3) You can see he will be a good person to PM or maybe the link will be in his post... let's go see.....Chase the link back to this forum
4) Speed scan the thread visually looking for the post that google found
Here is that post
6) If you don't have a serial number for the search ... PM the member and see if he'll help Cardo111
Otherwise just hope that the right people are reading and responding.
Wouldn't it be great if there was a searchable thread containing lots of manuals
I try to post some when I find them but I'm not religious about doing that
If you don't get an answer any time soon that ping Cardo111
Finally, when you find it... how about posting onto your own thread for the next person
It's great if every question has a clear answer to end the thread.
Make sense? :-)
I didn't give you the manual but you at least know how to get it if all else fails.
It bugs me that these companies require you to have a model and serial just to find something
Not all do, but many do.
If you have not bought it yet.. how can you do that?
They should just let you browse if you want to shouldn't they?