LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 01-03-2018, 03:18 PM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 72
Thanks (Received): 173
Likes (Given): 64
Likes (Received): 590
1964 Ariens 10ML60D

Greeting friends...I took a blower on trade today, sight unseen, and was astonished to see it when I delivered the one I had for sale....a totally original 64 6 hp 10ML60D tractor with Sno Thro attachment serial number 7-10M No. 47001.....tractor serial number 22364. At first glance I was sure it had been restored....nope, all original. Chrome shiny, engine original, paint like the day it came from the factory. I doesn't currently run....why I got it I guess....but I'm sure a service and carb rebuild will make this old girl purr!.....Oh...all the original manuals and paperwork came with it. One owner before the young man I got it from. The bitch is I have to keep it.....to nice to flip.....pictures to follow.
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 2 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes classiccat, PBHoss liked this post
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-03-2018, 05:50 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 178
Thanks (Received): 158
Likes (Given): 1654
Likes (Received): 385
I was going to say, you can't sell that to some procrastinating chump who will forget it exists when spring rolls around!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
('72 Sears 3520)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
('89 Toro 824)

('70 Allis-Chalmers Tracker-7)

('80 Toro 724)

('95 Ariens ST724) --> Sold

('71 Ariens 910965 SnoThro 524)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page