Has anyone tried putting the chute controls of a 24SHO on a Deluxe 24? - Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 01-24-2019, 08:51 AM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 8
Likes (Received): 2
Has anyone tried putting the chute controls of a 24SHO on a Deluxe 24?

I'm wondering if it would even be possible. I don't know if I would really consider this but I'm wondering if you could put the joystick chute control from a 24SHO on a Deluxe 24. It would require the chute control assembly and a new headlight and control mounting plate or whatever it's called. Just wondering if it would even be possible to do this. I actually like the crank style on my Deluxe 24. It turns very quickly and I can aim it very accurately. I'm wondering if I'd like the joystick better though. I have read that the joystick chute control can be difficult to get in the exact position you want.

Last edited by ABOSWORTH; 01-24-2019 at 08:55 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-24-2019, 11:42 PM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 510
Thanks (Received): 681
Likes (Given): 3844
Likes (Received): 1478
Garage
Anyone bump

Make sure the windows are up before the snow plow goes by !!

Please help keep the lights on by subscribing:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 Old 01-25-2019, 09:12 AM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 8
Likes (Received): 2
Looking closer at this, I don't think it's really feasible. On the Deluxe 24, the gear select goes from right to left and on the 24 SHO, from the pics I have seen, the gear select is up and down. Not sure if there is a way to make that work but you'd have to figure that out as well. I would still love to look at them next to each other to see if possible. Like I said, I'm pretty happy with my machine and the crank is awesome compared to other machines I've seen them on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in