LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 09-22-2015, 11:49 AM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 7
Ariens is a great company

I have to say ariens has fantastic customer service and stands behind their products. I did a ton of research on this forum and the web before I purchased my 306cc 24" platinum. I found what ariens offered in this model over other brands at this price point was the best choice for me, (how could I pass up on the King of snow). I purchased this new last month from my dealer, it sat patiently in their showroom for the last 5 months waiting for me to bring it home. As soon as I registered online and chatted quick with a customer service rep, they promptly sent me the headlight decal and gas cap fix. Today I spoke to Brian who informed me my machine was manufactured in 10/2014 and the warranty was 3 years. Even though it was not manufactured this year he still upgraded my warranty to five years for the current promotion. This is what ultimately has made me a ariens customer for life. There was no obligation to give me the extra 2 years and there was no hesitation on Brian's part to do it. Based on the quality of their products I may never need to buy another snowblower but if I do you bet it will be an Ariens!
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 5 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks bwdbrn1 thanked for this post
Likes Elt31987, uberT, 1894, Biketrax, PixMan liked this post
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 09-22-2015, 11:51 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 14
Likes (Given): 235
Likes (Received): 47
Mine gets delivered next week. Cannot wait!

2016 Ariens Deluxe 28 SHO AX306cc (921044) | Drift Cutters | Front Weight Kit | Handwarmers
1965 Ariens 10ML60D with 1970 10,000 Series Sno-Thro Attachment 10995 | Tecumseh H70-130216G (7HP)
2016 Ariens Razor SP Mower AC159cc (911175)
2016 Predator 8750 Peak/7000 Running Watt Generator 13HP 420cc (69671)
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes bwdbrn1 liked this post
post #3 of 8 Old 09-22-2015, 11:57 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 3
I would agree. My co-worker and I both bought new Ariens blowers 2 years ago and they work great.

2010 John Deere X720 w/ 47" snowblower
1989 Toro 824- Sold
2014 Ariens Deluxe 28+ 921035- Sold
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes bwdbrn1 liked this post
post #4 of 8 Old 09-23-2015, 10:08 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 5
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 2
I live about 25 minutes away from their HQ in Brillion, and have met more than a few of their employees. I have yet to hear any of them say anything but good things about working there and the Ariens family that still own the company. If it was a bit closer, I would have gotten a job there back when they had openings in the Accounting department.
post #5 of 8 Old 09-23-2015, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 587
Thanks (Received): 767
Likes (Given): 4352
Likes (Received): 1734
Garage
I really appreciate that I can go to their site and look up parts on exploded diagrams for a '69 and that a lot of those parts are still available.

Unlike some manufacturers where after 10-15 years they act like the machine was never made, no support.

Make sure the windows are up before the snow plow goes by !!

Please help keep the lights on by subscribing:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 8 Old 09-23-2015, 05:22 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 5
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 8
Likes (Received): 18
Why did you get a gas cap sent out? Is there a recall or something?

I only ask because I had a problem with my 24" Deluxe last winter 2x when it just stalled. I think it's the gas cap, but the dealer isn't sure. I would love for Ariens to simply send me out a new one.
post #7 of 8 Old 09-23-2015, 08:13 PM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 7
They manufacture a replacement gas cap as they were complaints on the cap leaking. If you email Ariens with your model and serial numbers they will send you the replacement cap free in the mail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smolenski7 View Post
Why did you get a gas cap sent out? Is there a recall or something?

I only ask because I had a problem with my 24" Deluxe last winter 2x when it just stalled. I think it's the gas cap, but the dealer isn't sure. I would love for Ariens to simply send me out a new one.
post #8 of 8 Old 09-23-2015, 09:57 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 127
Likes (Given): 79
Likes (Received): 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwind346 View Post
I have to say ariens has fantastic customer service and stands behind their products. I did a ton of research on this forum and the web before I purchased my 306cc 24" platinum. I found what ariens offered in this model over other brands at this price point was the best choice for me, (how could I pass up on the King of snow). I purchased this new last month from my dealer, it sat patiently in their showroom for the last 5 months waiting for me to bring it home. As soon as I registered online and chatted quick with a customer service rep, they promptly sent me the headlight decal and gas cap fix. Today I spoke to Brian who informed me my machine was manufactured in 10/2014 and the warranty was 3 years. Even though it was not manufactured this year he still upgraded my warranty to five years for the current promotion. This is what ultimately has made me a ariens customer for life. There was no obligation to give me the extra 2 years and there was no hesitation on Brian's part to do it. Based on the quality of their products I may never need to buy another snowblower but if I do you bet it will be an Ariens!
I bought 3 Ariens machines over the past few years and have had many positive experiences with their customer care & tech support departments similar to yours. They are very accessible and have a genuine determination to ensure your satisfaction. I have contacted the other manufacturers of what I'll call the big 3 snow blower companies frequently recommended on this forum.

Ariens is clearly a notch above the other companies in customer care. They will send you a brochure if you prefer one without telling you to print your own, they will let you speak with a tech support rep without saying you have to speak with your dealer, they will address your concerns by handling your issue in one call. If they can't they will follow-up with you, they truly are a first rate company that has not cut corners in customer support like so many other companies have in the last 10+ years.

I hope they will continue this superb level of service for many years to come to differentiate themselves from the competition.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page