LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 12-07-2015, 02:43 PM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 5
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 23
Recommended Ariens Dealers

Can anyone recommend a good Ariens dealer? My local dealer just called earlier and lied about the Ariens promotion had ended. Looking to buy the Hydro Pro 32 snowblower soon.

No Interest for 18 Months.

Terms and Conditions: Stay interest free on your new Ariens purchase of $500 or more with your Ariens Co. "Get the Gear" or "Yard Card" credit card made between 8/1/15 and 12/31/15, if paid in full within 18 months. 18 equal monthly payments are required on this offer only available on an Ariens Sno-Thro®.
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks Ariens Company thanked for this post
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 12-07-2015, 02:45 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 17
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 62
Where?

Add a location to your profile.
post #3 of 7 Old 12-07-2015, 02:51 PM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 23
I don't mind ordering online, I just want a good reputable Ariens dealer.
post #4 of 7 Old 12-07-2015, 03:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 16
Thanks (Received): 86
Likes (Given): 241
Likes (Received): 202
You could just point out to that first dealer that the financing offer is still up on the company website. But if you don't want to deal with them any longer, here's what comes up for me when I search for Ariens dealers using the less than ideal "new york, ny" info for city, state:

Ariens - Find an Authorized Dealer Near You<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 7 Old 12-07-2015, 06:42 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 127
Likes (Given): 79
Likes (Received): 172
Do a zip code search on the Ariens website as others have mentioned and select one that offers "online pricing." These dealers are more wallet friendly. Best of luck on your search!
post #6 of 7 Old 12-08-2015, 12:20 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 28
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 48
Likes (Received): 42
Ariens

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinBuddha View Post
Can anyone recommend a good Ariens dealer? My local dealer just called earlier and lied about the Ariens promotion had ended. Looking to buy the Hydro Pro 32 snowblower soon.

No Interest for 18 Months.

Terms and Conditions: Stay interest free on your new Ariens purchase of $500 or more with your Ariens Co. "Get the Gear" or "Yard Card" credit card made between 8/1/15 and 12/31/15, if paid in full within 18 months. 18 equal monthly payments are required on this offer only available on an Ariens Sno-Thro®.
Sorry you had trouble with your local Ariens dealer. Could it be that they didn't know the details of the promotion as I know they receive a lot of emails about promotions, etc. If you want us to talk to them about it, please send me a private message as I want to make sure our dealers are giving out accurate information.

There were also several who suggested finding a dealer via our Dealer Locator, and that is a great suggestion as well.

Please send me a private message if I can help in any way.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn
Post Thanks / Like - 3 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks Normex, Elt31987, gsnod thanked for this post
Likes Elt31987 liked this post
post #7 of 7 Old 12-08-2015, 12:58 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 17
Likes (Given): 36
Likes (Received): 31
As far as pricing goes, I know my local Ariens dealers have the same pricing as Home Depot (for the same model). I'm not sure about 'online' dealers.
Personally, I don't buy any power equipment at Home depot simple because there is no service after the sale. Same is true for online purchases of power equipment.
Sure, your local authorized Ariens dealer can/will perform repairs on Hope Depot and 'online' machines, but customers that bought the machine at the dealership will always have priority service vs the guy the walks in with a Home Depot purchased machine.
This can have a huge impact in the middle of winter if a dealer says it'll be 3 weeks to look at your machine vs 3 days to look the machine that was purchased through him.
I'm also a big proponent of buying local. With all the giant online and box stores everywhere, I prefer to give my business to the local independant shop.

2010 Ariens Deluxe 27 (921012)
250cc B&S (1150 ft lbs)
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes db130 liked this post
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page