Snowblower Forum banner

scored a tall shute

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Digger 66 
#1 · (Edited)
hi, just got back from picking up a 24" tall shute ,not counting the deflector height, off an st1136. it has the worm gear (what I need for my re-build) paint is flaking off but only has just surface rust. steel is very good and sound. so just sanding and painting and bolt right on. guy on cl 15 min. away, was selling a st1136 with a very rusted out bucket. I emailed and asked if he would sell me only the shute and left my phone #. he called back right away and said he would. we agreed on $40 so I went and grabbed it. my rebuild of the 24" 910954 (the one in my rebuild thread)will now have the addition of the tall shute. awesome !!. I think that will be the most useful for my conditions as I have very limited throwing (distance) because of the closeness and how narrow some area's are, and we get very tall banks that are hard to get over without throwing very far.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.