LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 04-16-2016, 01:17 AM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 82
Likes (Given): 55
Likes (Received): 246
Thank you, Ariens!

A few weeks back I posted on the the Ariens page on Facebook about how much I enjoy their various lines of snowblowers as well as my new Deluxe-28 that I had purchased back in November/October. Sure it's had a few quirks but what doesn't? Overall I am very pleased with it and so were many of my neighbors whom I helped dig out when we got our mini-blizzard here in Denver almost a month back. Several asked about the machine and where I got it and I was very happy to talk with them about it and refer them to the dealer I purchased from (although 90 miles away as I did not have good experiences with the local dealer here and the other two in the denver metro area were completely out of what I wanted) I told them they could not go wrong with an Ariens, and was proud to tell them about Ariens being a family owned business with awesome customer support. I think I may have generated some interest for a few of them in the compact line of machines.. Which will be just fine for what they have to deal with. Here's hoping. Anyway, Ariens got wind of that and wanted to send me some goodies as a thank you. Well the other day I got a box from them with a cool classic Ariens Sno-Thro T-Shirt, an Ariens Baseball Cap, and an Ariens snow cap. Very awesome!! I will wear them with pride! I just wonder if Ariens has any small decals I can put on the back window of my truck.

Thank you, Ariens, for making me feel a part of the Ariens Family. And thank you to all on here for the great feedback over the years and allowing me to contribute.
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 5 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks bwdbrn1 thanked for this post
Likes knu2xs, bwdbrn1, 1894, Blackstar, Clutch Cargo liked this post
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-16-2016, 07:57 AM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 553
Thanks (Received): 234
Likes (Given): 584
Likes (Received): 604
That's pretty neat that they would send you some cool threads to wear and show off. It will be interesting to hear if your neighbors join the Ariens team.

I'm pretty much retired from the forum thing, but I check in every now and then.
post #3 of 5 Old 04-16-2016, 12:08 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 24
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 37
Likes (Received): 14
Clickitandstickit.com sells decals for vintage Ariens and other machines
post #4 of 5 Old 02-21-2017, 08:30 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2
Bought the same machine 2 month's ago and had a couple of my neighbors try it out and one got the same machine 2 weeks ago. Just luv Ariens feel gratz on the freebee's
post #5 of 5 Old 02-21-2017, 11:28 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 625
Thanks (Received): 152
Likes (Given): 913
Likes (Received): 980
Garage
I am converting some neighbors her in Honda country to Ariens and they love to play with them. For a third of the price how can you go wrong?

The guy across the street comes out even if there is only 2 inches out there. He had so many problems with his old 828 that he just gave it to me for parts.

"It Feels Like Beer O'Clock "
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page