LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 04-03-2019, 12:47 AM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 1
Hello, new to forum

Hi all I've been reading this forum for a couple days now and decided to join. I just bought a Bobcat and want to learn all I can about it as I'm starting to rip it down and rebuild it.. Didn't know it was going to be this challenging to find info on it..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-03-2019, 12:18 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 72
Thanks (Received): 86
Likes (Given): 75
Likes (Received): 153
Hello and good morning Ling Ling,

Well as we say around here your doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Avatar proves that!!
As an unsuspecting snow blower owner, you have contracted snowbloweritus and snowblowercollectoritus.
I would still have 4 Toro Snow pups if they had not died on me in the middle of snow storms.

Very soon you will be looking at larger used and new snow blowers without end in every season dreaming about the snow that will come and you will be unknowingly keep looking at much larger snow blowers with much envy and longing for a larger snow removing mule in time to make your life easier and your driveway cleaner.

The trick is trying to figure out how to explain to the spousal unit how and why there is a collection of snow blowers in the garage in various stages of surgery to correct any sickness they have had from basic neglect, worn out parts and the needed basic maintenance to make them brand new again.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy reading about all of the snow mules.
post #3 of 6 Old 04-03-2019, 02:16 PM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 1
Thanks for the welcome. Yes I have a couple sitting around as well, nice thing is the wife likes the idea of me sitting in the garage all night. I’m sure it will come back to bite me shortly.
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks leonz thanked for this post
Likes leonz liked this post
post #4 of 6 Old 04-03-2019, 02:42 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Nah, it will just keep you out further trouble and her hair as long as you shower to get rid of the engine fumes and wash the dirty clothes(having good coveralls from UniFirst helps with that.
I am stuck with a garage with a tin roof and the heat or noise from the rain makes it intolerable.

lets see here;

1. radio and television, cable jack for TV and internet service
2. comfortable chair, ottoman
3. side table
4 small refrigerator
5. single head propane Mister Heater, Pelonis electric heater or an electric milk house heater
6. small cupboard for munchies, beer and soda except in deep winter in the case of beer and soda cans and bottles
7. bear pepper spray mounted under cupboard with trip wire attached to cupboard door to prevent bear thievery of valuable munchies, beer, and soda if the garage door is left open

Last edited by leonz; 04-03-2019 at 02:43 PM. Reason: stuff, spelling etc.
post #5 of 6 Old 04-04-2019, 11:27 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 3
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonz View Post
Nah, it will just keep you out further trouble and her hair as long as you shower to get rid of the engine fumes and wash the dirty clothes(having good coveralls from UniFirst helps with that.
I am stuck with a garage with a tin roof and the heat or noise from the rain makes it intolerable.

lets see here;

1. radio and television, cable jack for TV and internet service
2. comfortable chair, ottoman
3. side table
4 small refrigerator
5. single head propane Mister Heater, Pelonis electric heater or an electric milk house heater
6. small cupboard for munchies, beer and soda except in deep winter in the case of beer and soda cans and bottles
7. bear pepper spray mounted under cupboard with trip wire attached to cupboard door to prevent bear thievery of valuable munchies, beer, and soda if the garage door is left open

What? no..

8. window AC for those hot and sweaty days.
9. pool table.
10. pole for strippers.

HEY LASERLIPS, YOUR MAMA WAS A SNOWBLOWER!!!

2017 Sno-Tek
1995 Chevy K1500
1990 John Deere Hydro 175
post #6 of 6 Old 04-08-2019, 12:01 PM

Post Thanks / Like
I forgot the air conditioner and left out the pool table as there would be no room for the inpatients needing non elective surgery to regain their health.

I also forgot to add the N gauge switchback railway along one wall that would also make two complete loops of a 1% grade with 198 feet of N gauge track simulating 3 miles of railway track above the the garage door track in the garage door header space at the top of switch number 8 before climbing back down from switch number nine and back down through the lower 8 switches down along the side of the mountain/garage wall to the bottom where it would continue to another 3 scale miles/ 198 feet of loop track out of the cat and dogs reach(been there done that-model railroad death by chewing up rail cars and locomotives by puppies is an ugly thing to see ;;^((.

Mind You Godzilla would have approved of the methodology.

About number ten I forgot to add the stripper pole located in the outdoor shower with hot and cold running water. ;^0

All in fun folks, no pedestrians were harmed nor were any Tokyo city buildings destroyed nor were high voltage power lines ripped down or incinerated nor were huge thunder lizard feet crushing everything nor was anything burned up with death ray flames, nor were any electric model railroad commuter lines in any Tokyo scale models destroyed by (Gojira)Godzilla in this depiction and tale of fictional embellished events.

I am looking forward to seeing the new Godzilla(Gojira) movie in May that is do to be released by TOHO productions and taking my wife to lunch or an early dinner that day. It looks like a real masterpiece from the movie trailer. But the tale of the tape with opening box office and preopening ticket sales will tell all.

Last edited by leonz; 04-09-2019 at 01:46 PM. Reason: stuff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in