Free Toro Snowblowers - Johnstown, Colorado (35mi North of Denver) - Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 01-15-2019, 04:33 PM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 22
Thanks (Received): 35
Likes (Given): 38
Likes (Received): 124
Free Toro Snowblowers - Johnstown, Colorado (35mi North of Denver)

Not mine...

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...87534681812600

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 01-15-2019, 04:56 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 66
Thanks (Received): 161
Likes (Given): 62
Likes (Received): 571
That 826 is a beast...got one just like it.Two years ago, I did a valve job on it, made sure all the safeties worked, new skids and carb, changed over to a newer coil to eliminate points...looks and works like new. Two years advertised at $250,no offers.....Powershifts, same thing. I'm hoping that the storm they are talking about for this weekend in NE gets people thinking snowblowers.....
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes classiccat liked this post
post #3 of 5 Old 01-15-2019, 05:35 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 17
Thanks (Received): 20
Likes (Given): 103
Likes (Received): 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranman View Post
That 826 is a beast...got one just like it.Two years ago, I did a valve job on it, made sure all the safeties worked, new skids and carb, changed over to a newer coil to eliminate points...looks and works like new. Two years advertised at $250,no offers.....Powershifts, same thing. I'm hoping that the storm they are talking about for this weekend in NE gets people thinking snowblowers.....
If I lived a reasonable distance to you(and had the play money),Cranman,I'd buy that off you in a heartbeat.I used to work on one of those for a hotel owner many years ago but I had long forgotten what model it was.Looking at some pictures recently,I figured out that it was that 826.I tried it out a couple of times at his hotel,it certainly was a beast.That's what I'd like to replace my 521 with,or an old Snapper with the Briggs engine.
post #4 of 5 Old 01-15-2019, 06:29 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 177
Thanks (Received): 156
Likes (Given): 1636
Likes (Received): 381
Free Mint Briggs powered Toro... no surprise that it's "sold" already.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
('72 Sears 3520)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
('89 Toro 824)

('70 Allis-Chalmers Tracker-7)

('80 Toro 724)

('95 Ariens ST724) --> Sold

('71 Ariens 910965 SnoThro 524)
post #5 of 5 Old 01-15-2019, 06:33 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 48
Likes (Given): 56
Likes (Received): 164
can't beet free. i bet if someone got them running and made sure they worked they could probably get $150-200each for them. i sold one similar to that in the fall that needed 2 tires but ran/functioned as it should otherwise for $100. also sold one that fully functioned as it should last winter for $150 and i think it was a 8/24. snow definitely helps them sell but it almost seems like after Christmas it is almost harder to sell snowblowers since i guess people feel like winter is half way over and we have been pretty lucky with the way the weather has been. these machines are tanks tho. i almost want to make a spring loaded scraper bar for my machine and i got the idea from this style machines.

arien 520 snow blower 6.5hp swap
yardworks 31AH6WKF515
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in