Snowblower Forum banner

Anti stick spray

5K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  seba1865 
#1 ·
Has anybody used that polymer spray called sno-jet that Homedepot sells? I'm wondering if it actually works..does it affect the paint after using it for awhile? Or since its has polymor in it,with continued use,does it act like wax,and protect the paint?

#2 ·
I stocked up a couple of years ago when I found it at 60% off the regular price and have been using it since then, in fact I just sprayed my Ariens less than 10 minutes ago, which makes it twice in the last 15 hours.

It does work and doesn't hurt the paint. When I mess around with my blower during the summer and touch areas that get sprayed they are still slippery to the touch.

It is flammable so don't spray it on the engine or muffler.........

#4 ·
I use it (snojet) and it works well. I also use it on the lawnmower underneath and on the snow shovels plastic and metal. Tried graphite paint and did not like it or it's durability.

#7 ·
Fluid film for me

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

#9 · (Edited)
i used a turtle wax spray worked pretty well . snow didn't stick to the chute and fell off the auger housing. i've used the silicone spray and also the hydroscopic rustololeum two part spray paint. The turtle wax and silicone spray where the easiest and most cost effective. the rustoleum lasted a season, and then it was done. i'll be sticking to the turtle wax spray makes less of a mess in the garage.. =)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.