Snowblower Forum banner

Selling 2002 Honda HS928

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  The Q 
#1 ·
I've done the whole Google, Craigslist thing with little results.

i know its very subjective, especially with a blower this old but mine is in great shape, fully serviced last year and in great running order. No pics as of yet but i will get some.

I'm thinking in the $800-1000 range. Ideas?

Any input on value would be appreciated.

#5 ·
I spent a fair amount of time looking at blowers. The only problem with selling a Honda is finding another Honda buyer because your asking price for an old used machine is what you can pick up a new lesser machine for. I love the idea of a Honda blower but for double the money over the mint used Ariens I bought? Not for me, not for many... The Hondas I considered were even older non hydrostatic versions and asking prices for those were $400-700. Depends on how bad you want to sell it. The blower I picked up was $200-400 less than comparable models I found advertised. The higher priced ones sit, the aggressively priced ones sell. Get back on craigslist and advertise it for $200 less than the next closest comparable, it will sell. Or you can hold out and wait for more money that may never come...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.