Snowblower Forum banner

Well Here It Is

3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Snowbelt_subie 
#1 ·
All that's needed now is a good storm.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
There's some odd relationship referred to as the inverse-square law that helps predict the probability of snowfall based on degree of preparedness. But, as many other things statistical where there are a large number of contributions and similar large number of affected souls/victims, the actual impact of my own preparedness gets lost in the noise. I like to think that being ready helps me affect the snowfall, but the serious lack of other local early preparation all but cancels out my positive effect.

That said, we should all be so well prepared. I wish you lived locally, so between us we we could quadruple the actual effects. ;)

Reactions: MarkChambers
#13 ·
There's some odd relationship referred to as the inverse-square law that helps predict the probability of snowfall based on degree of preparedness. But, as many other things statistical where there are a large number of contributions and similar large number of affected souls/victims, the actual impact of my own preparedness gets lost in the noise. I like to think that being ready helps me affect the snowfall, but the serious lack of other local early preparation all but cancels out my positive effect.

That said, we should all be so well prepared. I wish you lived locally, so between us we we could quadruple the actual effects. ;)
I agree the first winter we bought our house didn't have a blower .

this is what we had on our street and driveway. It hasn't been close to as bad since then.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: MarkChambers
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.