Mchenry Power Equipment vs speedway sales and service - Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 03-15-2014, 07:21 AM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 4
Mchenry Power Equipment vs speedway sales and service

Anyone use these? Any preference? Others to consider?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 03-15-2014, 09:46 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Received): 10
I bought my Pro 32 through McHenry still in the crate (which is what I wanted to make sure none of the dealers got their hands on it to screw anything up). They were terrific and I believe they shipped it out either that same day or the next day. Also saved me quite a bit of $$$ over buying it locally. Paid a grand total of $2,339 shipped to my door. I almost bought my Path-Pro through them as well but they had the exact model locally so I ended up going that route. I would have no problems going back to McHenry though!

- 2013 Ariens Pro 32 (926039)
- 2014 Ariens Path-Pro (938031)
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Backpack Leaf Blower (for the real small snow events)

Last edited by JRHAWK9; 03-15-2014 at 09:49 AM.
post #3 of 5 Old 03-15-2014, 09:55 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowGuy69 View Post
Anyone use these? Any preference? Others to consider?
Yes, just make sure they actually setup the machine if you paid to have it setup. That being said, they did refund my setup fee and were reasonable in my dealings with them.
I had to stand my ground, with facts, but they did the right thing in the end and outside of the setup oversight their CS was excellent.

Just make sure you address any questions you might have in detail prior to the purchase.
post #4 of 5 Old 03-15-2014, 09:58 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Received): 6
I live about 30 miles from McHenry and ordered a belt for my Toro CCR2000E. I did it because they had free shipping and with the weather we have had it seemed a good idea. It took two weeks and three phone calls to get it. According to to the PO tracking number it was shipped one day before I got it although on the phone they insisted it had been sent long before that. I would have been happier but their attitude on the phone was not to solve my problem. If it was me I would buy it from some place that you can see what they were doing if you have a problem. Saving money if you have a problem will not be worth it. If you do have a problem your local Ariens dealer will not go out of their way to help you. Roger

Last edited by rhenning; 03-15-2014 at 05:28 PM.
post #5 of 5 Old 03-15-2014, 11:18 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 0
I live in illinois an did not want to pay sales tax an shipping .I looked at both plus a few others in a couple different states.needles to say for me ordering from speedway sales was the cheapest after doing my research in my price range. It saved me hundreds$.speedway sales shipped my unit out quick but my blower took a week to arrive than the estimated 2 to 3 days I was told because of a large storm .it came in crate on top 2 pallets in perfect condition. I perfer putting my machine together than buying from big box stores or even my local dealer.i would an prolly will order again from speedway sales.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page