post #1 of 3 Old 09-25-2016, 09:22 AM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 11
Did Toro discontinue the QZR 721?

Hi, Everyone.

Since I sold my ccr2000 last week I am in the market for a new single stage.

I went to look at the Toros 721's at my local Home depot and the Ariens Path-Pro's SS21EC (938033) at lowes.

I didn't see the Toro QZR721 @ my home depot and since I know the manager very well, I asked him. He told me they didn't get any this year, they have the QZE721, and the other 721's not the QZR 721? On home depots website it says they have been discontinued?

Toro Power Clear 721 QZR 21 in. 212 cc Single-Stage Gas Snow Blower-38743 - The Home Depot

I looked at my local Power Equipment dealer's website (who I will purchase from) and it shows he has a couple Toro 721 QZR but they show 2016 models, however all his other 721's say 2017 models?

Snow Blowers Direct doesn't carry the QZR721 (Says sold out), but carry the other 721's?

Another website I looked at has a few Toro qzr 721's but also says "2016 Model"

I was going to look at both the Ariens Path Pro and the Toro QZR721.

I don't want the QZE 721, to me I cannot justify the extra money for the electric start since I have it in the garage, and all the snow blowers are easy to start. Besides, the Path-Pro comes with electric start. Also Ariens path-pro is coming with a free 2 yr extended warranty.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-25-2016, 12:24 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 480
Thanks (Received): 348
Likes (Given): 290
Likes (Received): 1142
Quote:
Originally Posted by steeve725 View Post
Hi, Everyone.

Since I sold my ccr2000 last week I am in the market for a new single stage.

I went to look at the Toros 721's at my local Home depot and the Ariens Path-Pro's SS21EC (938033) at lowes.

I didn't see the Toro QZR721 @ my home depot and since I know the manager very well, I asked him. He told me they didn't get any this year, they have the QZE721, and the other 721's not the QZR 721? On home depots website it says they have been discontinued?

Toro Power Clear 721 QZR 21 in. 212 cc Single-Stage Gas Snow Blower-38743 - The Home Depot

I looked at my local Power Equipment dealer's website (who I will purchase from) and it shows he has a couple Toro 721 QZR but they show 2016 models, however all his other 721's say 2017 models?

Snow Blowers Direct doesn't carry the QZR721 (Says sold out), but carry the other 721's?

Another website I looked at has a few Toro qzr 721's but also says "2016 Model"

I was going to look at both the Ariens Path Pro and the Toro QZR721.

I don't want the QZE 721, to me I cannot justify the extra money for the electric start since I have it in the garage, and all the snow blowers are easy to start. Besides, the Path-Pro comes with electric start. Also Ariens path-pro is coming with a free 2 yr extended warranty.

Thanks
NO they have not the 2017's are juts rolling off the lines at the little TORO Factory from somewhere on the other side. they might only be found at your local friendly hood hardware store.

Long LIVE THE POWERSHIFT!! MAY IT NEVER RUST IN PEACE!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MAHALO!!!!!!!!!
post #3 of 3 Old 09-25-2016, 03:01 PM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 11
That's strange that my local dealer has all the 2017 Toro 721 models, but not the 721 qzr.

Speaking with my home Depot manager again, he stated they got all the Toro's they were going to get 2 weeks ago. He told me they aren't getting anymore this year. So I guess no qzr 721's for them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in