My next project that I may keep for this winter - Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 11-15-2016, 06:48 PM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 114
Likes (Given): 126
Likes (Received): 266
My next project that I may keep for this winter

Well still working on the $20 craftsman but a little on the side burner, Almost finished with the Toro 521 for the girlfriend, And well I was telling one of my co workers about the Toro and he tells me he's got 3 at home, One he got when his old one died in the middle of a storm years ago but recently it started have carb issues and he put another carb but couldn't get it to run so he just got a new one, It's a Yard Machines 24" with he thinks a 8hp but he said it was going to the dump but other than it not running well is in excellent shape. Well he said Monday he will have it in his truck and it's mine, If I can get it running right I will be a happy camper, Free for me LOL.... He doesn't seem to be too mechanically inclined so I'm hoping it's some thing simple and hoping it's in as good shape as he claims, I don't think it's THAT old because it's got the taller bucket where as the older ones don't. Well hopefully he remembers to find out the model so I can do a little research, worst case I might put a Honda clone in it if the engine is toast but we shall see, I'll find out Monday.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page