New to forum, just bought a used 10527 husqvarna. A few questions - Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 02-10-2019, 02:48 PM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
New to forum, just bought a used 10527 husqvarna. A few questions

Hey guys I just bought a used husqvarna 10527 snow blower. The previous owners said they used it maybe once or twice ever. You look In The schute and the blades and I donít see even a rock chip so this thing is like brand new. It has sat for just a couple years and I checked the oil and it is right to where it should be and itís clean(itís not black) I grabbed some sea foam and and put a cap full in the tank and then filled it up. Here is the problem Iím trying to figure out and when ever I search it it only talks about the starter. What my problem is is when I hook the power cord up to it. The starter button is hard. It does not push down at all. It feels like a rock. .so I have been looking up information about the starter button and nothing come up. Does anyone have any advice on what is should do or how to fix it? Is that a easy fix?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 02-10-2019, 03:56 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 76
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 105
Likes (Received): 110
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munzy View Post
Hey guys I just bought a used husqvarna 10527 snow blower. The previous owners said they used it maybe once or twice ever. You look In The schute and the blades and I donít see even a rock chip so this thing is like brand new. It has sat for just a couple years and I checked the oil and it is right to where it should be and itís clean(itís not black) I grabbed some sea foam and and put a cap full in the tank and then filled it up. Here is the problem Iím trying to figure out and when ever I search it it only talks about the starter. What my problem is is when I hook the power cord up to it. The starter button is hard. It does not push down at all. It feels like a rock. .so I have been looking up information about the starter button and nothing come up. Does anyone have any advice on what is should do or how to fix it? Is that a easy fix?

This forum is a treasure chest full of good advice, and you'll learn more than you ever thought you would. It's excellent....keep an eye on your post,a nd maybe someone will have an answer for you.

Life is short, so if you don't have the strength to laugh at yourself,
call me.....I'll laugh at you!
2014 Ariens Deluxe 28 with 291 CC Engine
2011 John Deere JS36 Self Propelled Mower
Too many Craftsman Mechanic/Yard tools to mention
post #3 of 6 Old 02-10-2019, 05:09 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 41
Likes (Given): 33
Likes (Received): 51
If the button is on the top of the eng (tecumseh) Thoes buttons freeze up inside if itís not used. eBay usually has a used starter setup or the button housing used. If itís the LCT eng the button and starter should be available new and used

Noma 10/29
Cub cadet 5/26 conv to 8/26
Toro 8/24
Husqvarna st230p
post #4 of 6 Old 02-10-2019, 05:32 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Tecumseh

Noma 10/29
Toro 8/24
Husqvarna st230p
post #5 of 6 Old 02-10-2019, 06:05 PM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Ok now I fixed the starter and itís all working in that area. Now the problem is the carver story. Anyone know the exact part number I need for a carberator for this thing at all.
post #6 of 6 Old 02-10-2019, 06:08 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Take a pic of the eng and the info sticker on the bottom of the eng cover.

Noma 10/29
Toro 8/24
Husqvarna st230p
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in