Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplicitySolid22 View Post
Hope it did the trick for you!!!!
It sure did! My dad and I we're able to double team the 16" inches of heavy snow we got today. Thank you again!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
post #13 of 13 Old 03-05-2019, 10:24 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 51
Thanks (Received): 59
Likes (Given): 56
Likes (Received): 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixer2000 View Post
It sure did! My dad and I we're able to double team the 16" inches of heavy snow we got today. Thank you again!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Glad you could help your Dad.....that is what is all about.

My Dad would always say to me...."You ready to go work shoulder to shoulder???" On a chore day....Like on a Saturday whether it would be cutting the lawn or raking or burning leaves....installing bushes...spreading mulch??? You hated it then but you miss it when it is gone so glad you could help your Dad as I said previously...ha-ha. Times with your pops sticks with you for your life!!!

My Dad might be gone but boy...any time I hit a difficulty it is like a recording goes off in my head and it is everything he use to say to me on those Days working in the yard together. We are almost done......try it this way.........Sometimes you have to step back and try a different approach....let's get back at that tomorrow(Sun.). Or while working we would be talking about women or just people in general and he would say.....People are funny
what you see it first isn't always what you get or Trust me when I tell you this you do not need to be everyone's friend because you wont be able to keep up with it. Then he would hold five fingers to me and say this is all you need Five real good friends....That's it!!! Not lying to you right now I have Five good friends and that what it has widdled down to so he was right. But he himself always maintained that his whole life.

Ok... enough of that.....16" of wet heavy fun for the new Ariens must have been a blast for you! Always awesome when you can feel the POWER and help Dad!!!!
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks gixer2000 thanked for this post
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page