LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 08-14-2019, 05:02 PM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 39
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 278
Likes (Received): 146
Simplicity cable and belt issues

So I stopped by my Simplicity dealer today to see what's up. I was having issues adjusting the cables on my new Simplicity last winter and I thought it was just mine, or maybe me. And while I was still able to use it, I was there today to see if any other's were having the same issue. OMG they were! I was taken out to the service area to see at least 14 Simplicity's that were "bought back" by the dealer because B&S could not supply enough good parts to do timely repairs. Well where does that leave me???
I was told everything was under warranty so I could bring mine in and have the cables and belts replaced. The salesman said that they might be open to "dealing" on a new Husqvarna. I did ask about maybe just getting something different and the assistant manager said they will work with me if I want to go that route. They won't be ordering any Simplicity snowblowers this year. Last year they had both Husqvarna and Simplicity. This year it's totally Husqvarna so I'm leaning towards the ST324.

2017 Toro Power Clear 721R
2018 Simplicity Select 1024
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page