Very Hard to restart my ariens 28 deluxe 921022 - Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 11-28-2016, 05:59 PM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Garage
Very Hard to restart my ariens 28 deluxe 921022

Hi need some help. I bought this blower new on ebay in 2013. I got the snowblower and it was great, ever since it was new on the first start it starts on the first pull every time no matter if temp is cold or warm outside. On the first start in the cold i set the the throttle to half, choke to full and prime 3 times, one easy pull and it starts. After it warms up when i shut it off it is very hard to restart by the recoil start, no matter what i try no choke half choke full choke half throttle full throttle i can't restart by pulling the cord. but it restart right away with electric start. The plug is new one of those ez start plugs, i have never stored the blower with gas in the carb, always used marine stabil , the machine runs great, when warm choke is off no problems runs super smooth, just can't restart by pull i even pull the engine to compression stroke before i pull maybe 20 to 30 pulls it might start , but with electric start it will start right away. Is there something i am missing thanks for any help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page