Metal belt cover for Ariens 10000 series wanted - Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 01-23-2018, 03:10 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 16
Likes (Received): 17
Metal belt cover for Ariens 10000 series wanted

Hello, I am looking for a metal belt cover for my Ariens 10000 series Sno-Thro to buy. My machine is a 1971 and has the plastic belt cover which is beginning to crack. I would like to upgrade to the metal one built between 1965-1968. Its the kind that bolts on, (not the clip on or strap on one).
I would prefer if it still had its white decal and most of its paint. Some paint can be missing as long as its not all rusted or bent. (I do not need the back piece or the pulley guides), just the actual cover and if you happen to have the wing nut style mounting bolt for it that too, if you don't have the wing nut mount bolt, don't worry about it I will use my bolt from mine.
PM me or respond here if you have one you would like to sell and ship to me, unless you live near central Jersey than I can come pick it up if that's easier, otherwise shipping it to me would be great. Thank you
(I have attached a photo of one to give you an idea of what I am looking for).
Thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1971 Ariens Sno-Thro 7-24 14.JPG
Views:	52
Size:	482.6 KB
ID:	127545  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-15-2018, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 16
Likes (Received): 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by js2289 View Post
if you are still looking for that cover see my add in the for sale section or PM me I'm parting out whole ariens 10000 machine with that metal cover its original and un modified. Im in NNJ.
I am sorry to hear that someone on this forum discouraged you because you wanted to part out an older Ariens and than decided to just scrap the entire thing after that. Do not let anyone on here discourage you, parting out machines to sell for parts or buying machines and than fixing them up for a profit is a great thing. Its the American way.
If you come across another Ariens and want to sell me the metal belt cover, please contact me.
Its a shame that someone gave you a hard time and than deleted your thread, you live near me and I could have used some of those parts, so someones negativity affected more than just one person.
Don't get discouraged just keep on keeping on. I wish you had contacted me instead of just scrapping the machine. That is the only true sin you can do is just scrap a snowblower, breaking them down is not, people do it with cars all the time, to make other cars keep going. That really sucks. I apologize on behalf of whoever did that to you on here.
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks jonnied12 thanked for this post
Likes jonnied12 liked this post
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page