post #1 of 6 Old 12-02-2017, 03:45 PM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 24
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 33
Hss 1332

Hi,

I am wondering which skids are for my HSS 1332.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 12-02-2017, 10:27 PM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 509
Thanks (Received): 679
Likes (Given): 3830
Likes (Received): 1472
Garage
This is what I found on their site: Honda HS1332 snowblower Spacers required. Some people have used longer bolts and a nut or washers between auger housing and skid shoe. Click on picture for more photos. Skid model # ASE2425-C

Make & Model Chart

Make sure the windows are up before the snow plow goes by !!

Please help keep the lights on by subscribing:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 Old 12-03-2017, 09:13 AM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
I was there and that's for the HS models. I would like to be positive before ordering.
Thank you for your reply.
post #4 of 6 Old 12-03-2017, 10:02 PM
Site Sponsor

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 12
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 31
Hi Rosco, Actually I've got some new designs coming out, one of them is specifically for the Honda HS1332 machines. They should be available within the next couple days on my website. I've got photos posted on our snowblowerskids.com facebook page:

Honda 1332 owners, I've designed a skid specifically for your machine, that addresses the scraper bar bolt issue. ! Based off our pro series for strength, this skid has massive cutouts to allow mounting without the double spacers you need with the existing ase2425 skid. To further compensate for the cutouts, I've increased the thickness of the vertical mounting rib from 1/8" to 3/16". This skid is a beast. If you're interested, it will be available on my website by monday.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Honda_hs1332_pro_series_skid_redesign.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	116481  
post #5 of 6 Old 12-04-2017, 09:21 AM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowblowerskids View Post
Hi Rosco, Actually I've got some new designs coming out, one of them is specifically for the Honda HS1332 machines. They should be available within the next couple days on my website. I've got photos posted on our snowblowerskids.com facebook page:

Honda 1332 owners, I've designed a skid specifically for your machine, that addresses the scraper bar bolt issue. ! Based off our pro series for strength, this skid has massive cutouts to allow mounting without the double spacers you need with the existing ase2425 skid. To further compensate for the cutouts, I've increased the thickness of the vertical mounting rib from 1/8" to 3/16". This skid is a beast. If you're interested, it will be available on my website by monday.
I am and will order a set as they become available. Thank you for replying.
post #6 of 6 Old 02-16-2019, 07:07 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2
I bought a set of the new skids for my new HSS928. I used the blower a couple times before I received the new skids without front skids and had to run with the bucket raised on my gravel driveway and yard. With these skids on, I can set the bucket down And the machine moves smoothly over the rough surface and still steers great. I wish I had these for my old 30" 3x Cub Cadet because it was a beast to steer on the rough surface. That and the desire for a hydro drive prompted the switch to the Honda.

For those second guessing if these skids are worth the money, I was. Once I saw the actual product i found it to be far heavier than any others I have seen and having run them now, I believe these skids are a far better design.

While I'm at it, I have to give Bob at Snowblowerskids a big thanks for the service and prompt replies to my questions before I bought.

HSS928ACDT, formerly Cub Cadet 3x 30 HDT

Last edited by Red Isle; 02-16-2019 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Fixed typo
Post Thanks / Like - 2 Thanks, 2 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks jrom, michaelnel thanked for this post
Likes jrom, michaelnel liked this post
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in