LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 11-16-2018, 04:57 PM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 66
Thanks (Received): 161
Likes (Given): 62
Likes (Received): 571
Toro 11 32 Powershift

Just a heads up to my brethren.....Boston Craigs list has a really sweet 11 32 Powershift ...looks new almost for $300!!!!...I would be on this in a hot minute....but I already have one...and I'm not going to hoard all the good ones for myself! FYI....I've driven most all of them.....and that machine is the best! I didn't even bother with an impeller kit in mine ....threw slush fine stock.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 11-16-2018, 05:05 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 28
Thanks (Received): 81
Likes (Given): 60
Likes (Received): 186
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranman View Post
Just a heads up to my brethren.....Boston Craigs list has a really sweet 11 32 Powershift ...looks new almost for $300!!!!...I would be on this in a hot minute....but I already have one...and I'm not going to hoard all the good ones for myself! FYI....I've driven most all of them.....and that machine is the best! I didn't even bother with an impeller kit in mine ....threw slush fine stock.....

Something funny about that one its been for sale 2 other times
that should be gone in a day
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes Kiss4aFrog liked this post
post #3 of 7 Old 11-16-2018, 08:21 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 56
Thanks (Received): 62
Likes (Given): 51
Likes (Received): 148
looks can be deceiving or outright bs.
i went to look at a used mazda 3 for a good price, pics of car looked really sweet, shiny and all that.
went there and the car looked like crap, rust spots, bottom half of trunk was painted from a spray can using a flat paint, etc.
posted pics of car were from years ago. they asked if i wanted to take it for a test drive. i walked away

Bought a dead but now fixed 1980ish craftsman II 10/28....ITS ONE HEAVY BEAST

MY VIDS ON FIXIN HER UP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by vinnycom; 11-16-2018 at 08:28 PM.
post #4 of 7 Old 11-16-2018, 10:31 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 2
Your post got me looking, I found this bad boy in Utah:
https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/54239378
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks Kiss4aFrog thanked for this post
post #5 of 7 Old 11-17-2018, 09:45 AM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 66
Thanks (Received): 161
Likes (Given): 62
Likes (Received): 571
Creeve4....I just did a specialized search for Powershift in Mass area on CL and the most expensive one was $350., with most being $250. So sad these machines aren't more appreciated by the public. That explains why I haven't been able to sell any of the five I have for sale. Funny I can get $350 -$400 for a Yardman, Craftsman, or any other MTD product.
post #6 of 7 Old 11-17-2018, 09:48 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 2
I think part of the reason for the low prices on these is the size. 32" is too big for a lot of people. They may not have room to store it or they may think it unwieldy to use.
Post Thanks / Like - 0 Thanks, 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Likes Kiss4aFrog liked this post
post #7 of 7 Old 11-17-2018, 03:00 PM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 510
Thanks (Received): 681
Likes (Given): 3844
Likes (Received): 1478
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranman View Post
If you're going to temp people at least toss in a link and maybe a little eye candy wouldn't hurt either (please)

Make sure the windows are up before the snow plow goes by !!

Please help keep the lights on by subscribing:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page