Snowblower Forum banner

Mustie finds a Free Powershift 1132

3K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  cranman 
#1 ·
makes me want to drive around tonight looking for abandoned snow machines :hope:

^^^30min: another excellent air hammer application.

#4 ·
I really enjoy Mustie1's channel. Every episode is a little adventure where you're invited into his workshop. There's no goofy "movie style" introductions and I can't recall seeing any product endorsements. He's a 1000 times more knowledgeable than I'll ever be but he explains complex topics in a simple way to understand.

Like others, I never see anything on the curb but pure trash. Then again, I don't purposely scout for stuff or go to garage sales.

#8 ·
... There's no goofy "movie style" introductions and I can't recall seeing any product endorsements. .
He does "limited" product endorsements.He's done one for 3-in-1 oil and he showed a whole boatload of items he got free from "Grip Tools" by just visiting their website and picking out what he wanted.But he's very low-key about it-he doesn't scream the product name every three seconds or deliberately make sure it's seen in every other camera shot.

#9 ·
My first find was a clean 1980 St 824 Ariens on the side of the road....It wasn't until I got it home and looked at it in the daylight I noticed it had a connecting rod hanging through the block. A Honda clone from Pep Boys in the 90's went on and I still use it as my personal blower.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.