New Honda Bucket Extension on the new yt624 - Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 Old 02-16-2016, 08:51 AM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 13
Likes (Given): 10
Likes (Received): 39
New Honda Bucket Extension on the new yt624

I have been ordering Honda Bucket extensions for all my Honda's in past years from Cormier Equipment, when I was talking to the guy who sold them all too me they said they dont make them for any Yamahas, cant even buy new from any Yamaha dealers for them, so I took my chances and ordered it in, just installed it with a little bit of drilling and worked out perfect, now the bucket does not look so small, picked up a original 20-25 year old bucket extension last week for older Yamahas that fit this one also, it was just sandblasted and painted Gloss black, fits 624's only its now for sale from here in Nl Canada if anyone's interested, the new one from Honda is $185 to the door, the older one I picked up for $80 offa guy here that had an old Yamaha stored for past 20 plus years rusted out a bit so he sold it to me, cost me $50 to get the sand blasting and powercoatingt done, so if anyone is interested you can have it for $130, plus what ever it costs to ship where ever you are, Ill post some pics later when he drops it off

Last edited by chaulky45; 04-18-2016 at 09:58 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 02-16-2016, 09:41 AM

Location: Magnetic Hill, New Brunswick Canada Average snowfall (111.0'')282.0cms
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 85
Likes (Given): 19
Likes (Received): 525
Is this the Cormier equipment that's a Canadian company but charges in US dollars? Or is it a different one? Lots of negative feedback!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
''Never drive faster than your guardian ANGEL can fly''
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 10 Old 02-16-2016, 10:17 AM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coby7 View Post
Is this the Cormier equipment that's a Canadian company but charges in US dollars? Or is it a different one? Lots of negative feedback!!!
Yes it is and canadian dollar is low now and the extensions went up in price, it was showing $131 with tax included ,but free shipping, but when you check your credit card its charge $180 for the currency exchange, so good thing shipping is free, I ordered the extension for my Honda 928, my card was charged $205, but thats the only parts I have bought from them
post #4 of 10 Old 02-16-2016, 10:30 AM

Location: Magnetic Hill, New Brunswick Canada Average snowfall (111.0'')282.0cms
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 85
Likes (Given): 19
Likes (Received): 525
No where on his web site does it say prices are in US dollars. So Canadians beware, add 42% to his price.

''Never drive faster than your guardian ANGEL can fly''

Last edited by Coby7; 02-16-2016 at 12:52 PM.
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks Kiss4aFrog thanked for this post
post #5 of 10 Old 02-16-2016, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 509
Thanks (Received): 679
Likes (Given): 3830
Likes (Received): 1472
Garage
add 42% , , , That's just ugly.

Checked around on their web site and I'm not seeing any reference as to U.S. or Canadian price.

Make sure the windows are up before the snow plow goes by !!

Please help keep the lights on by subscribing:

Last edited by Kiss4aFrog; 02-16-2016 at 10:57 AM.
post #6 of 10 Old 02-16-2016, 10:52 AM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coby7 View Post
No where on is web site does it say prices are in US dollars. So Canadians beware, add 42% to his price.
Yes for sure
post #7 of 10 Old 02-16-2016, 05:04 PM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Older Bucket extension just sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaulky45 View Post
Yes for sure
Got a buddy with same yt 624 just bought the 25 plus year old extension I just had powder coated should look good on her coated and painted gloss black, should look good on her.
post #8 of 10 Old 02-17-2016, 12:30 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 271
Thanks (Received): 61
Likes (Given): 153
Likes (Received): 75
Chaulky45: Pretty blue machine.

For giggles, would you mind running a string across your auger bucket and letting us know if the auger serrations extend past the auger housing? In many of your pictures it looks like they do, but the picture angles may be playing tricks on my eyes.

I am partial to Yamaha stand up jet skis and am very impressed with their current and even their 22-year old designs, so I have no doubt that their current lineup of hydrostatic snow blowers are just as impressive.
post #9 of 10 Old 02-17-2016, 04:55 AM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by E350 View Post
Chaulky45: Pretty blue machine.

For giggles, would you mind running a string across your auger bucket and letting us know if the auger serrations extend past the auger housing? In many of your pictures it looks like they do, but the picture angles may be playing tricks on my eyes.

I am partial to Yamaha stand up jet skis and am very impressed with their current and even their 22-year old designs, so I have no doubt that their current lineup of hydrostatic snow blowers are just as impressive.
If I can find a piece of string I'll check it out and see,
post #10 of 10 Old 02-17-2016, 08:35 AM Thread Starter

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaulky45 View Post
If I can find a piece of string I'll check it out and see,
I did run the string,' could'nt get a pic, needed someone to take it, I just held the string in different spots top to bottom and near the middle its stuck out very little, however the side pieces of the Honda bucket extension evens it out, if I was to run into something it would'nt hurt the augers ,the bucket extension on sides and top would stop it, plus she would bring up in the drift cutter bars 1st
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thanks E350 thanked for this post
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowblower Forum : Snow Blower Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page