Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am having all kinds of problems with my Pivoting scraper has any one else had any. I have 25 to 30 hrs. of use and in wet heavy snow that came off the garage roof I only bit off 18 in width and then the wet heavy snow got between the pivoting scraper and bucket and moved the arm over so it was scraping on the auger.

Then the wet snow freezes between the body and scraper and this is what happens.

So I am thinking of getting a scraper from a 1028 and going old school solid any ideas.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good!
Much better for me here, I am sure just the wet heavy snow from Garage roof with some Ice that caused my problems. Used 1128 for about 2 to 3 hrs this week and no problems just a big smile from me. I guess if one can have troubles it is me:facepalm_zpsdj194qh. Savage have you decided on which one to get yet??

·
Registered
272 Posts
Much better for me here, I am sure just the wet heavy snow from Garage roof with some Ice that caused my problems. Used 1128 for about 2 to 3 hrs this week and no problems just a big smile from me. I guess if one can have troubles it is me:facepalm_zpsdj194qh. Savage have you decided on which one to get yet??
I think I did and I sent you a message a bit ago. Check it when you can.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
it would be nice if there was a way to lock the pivoting scraper for times when you don't need it to pivot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts