Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Less than a year ago I popped my Cherry in the You Tube world with a review of my blower. My wife, as most wives do, laughed at me when I told her what I did, and what my topic was. Today for the h3ll of it I looked, and that dam thing is at 12,200 some hits. Needless to say I will be rubbing this under Ms. Liftoff's nose tonight. It does kinda blow's my mind that many people have checked out that video.

Cause of that video, someone posted a comment about this joint which drove me here. Glad I did as I have picked up some great tips and tricks that I would have NEVER done, such as Armor skids, baffle ahead of the auger to stop the puking snow on the left side, and most of all,,,, LED's! So THANK YOU to all behind the scenes on this forum!

Yea, here is the shamless plug:

·
Registered
346 Posts
It's videos and reviews like yours that help the amateur snowblower enthusiasts make proper and informed decisions about products

·
Registered
604 Posts
What's really cool is if you go to the video, then if you go into the metrics of the video it will actually show you how many of the hits were from what countries...VERY COOL!! It's pretty cool to think that you are helping folks all over the world with a simple video.

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I watched your video - great job. I'm curious regarding your opinion now regarding Auto Turn?
This past weekend I was actually thinking about doing an update on the auto turn after a full season.

In summary, I'm happy with it now that I got the hang of it and I feel the armor shoes help it as well (could be in my head also)

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What's really cool is if you go to the video, then if you go into the metrics of the video it will actually show you how many of the hits were from what countries...VERY COOL!! It's pretty cool to think that you are helping folks all over the world with a simple video.

Interesting detail Super. Thanks for the tip my friend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts