Snowblower Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of brand new 14x4.00-6 snow tires, made by Toro (even still have the little manufacture tits still on them) .... these are the serious knob, probably more aggressive than the XTrac.

TIRES ONLY .... I will be removing them from the rims with my mini-tire changer. I ordered the correct size, and I have to paint the rims as well.

The reason I am selling them as they are on an older 724 model, and they are too big for this unit, it does not sit right, as it never came with size 14, as only the newer models did I guess .... anyways, I am putting the correct smaller size XTrac on it, and will have no need for these larger size unfortunately.

I will post photos shortly .... 45.00 for the pair plus shipping ... I reside in CT if your close, just a couple bucks for my gas and forget shipping, I'll take the ride. ... :)

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I have a set of brand new 14x4.00-6 snow tires, made by Toro (even still have the little manufacture tits still on them) .... these are the serious knob, probably more aggressive than the XTrac.

The reason I am selling them as they are on an older 724 model, and they are too big for this unit, it does not sit right, as it never came with size 14, as only the newer models did I guess .... anyways, I am putting the correct smaller size XTrac on it, and will have no need for these larger size unfortunately.

I will post photos shortly .... 45.00 for the pair plus shipping ... I reside in CT if your close, just a couple bucks for my gas and forget shipping, I'll take the ride. ... :)
Hello,
Getting to be motorcycle weather, if you want to ride with the crazies'. :rolleyes:
Good deal, I can't use them.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UPDATE ..... posted on Marketplace, sold them immediately ... thanks all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.