Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
first the cabin, drive 3 hours and take care of super heavy 4 inches wet snow at home:wink2:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
@Dag,

You may want to open your photos on your computer first, do an edit, even if it is a minor change like border, then click on save.

Now when you drag them into your post, they will reflect the proper viewing instead of being upside down and sideways.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
That Simplicity is looking mighty good out there.:smile2:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
The Yamaha seems a bit bored, I think more snow is needed!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Good job!!! Beer thirty yet??

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
@Zavie,

It is nice of you to download them and correct the rotation, but Dag should know how to post a picture properly, and then you would also be able to zoom in on it with a click. just sayin … :)

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
@Zavie,

It is nice of you to download them and correct the rotation, but Dag should know how to post a picture properly, and then you would also be able to zoom in on it with a click. just sayin … :)
I agree! Dag, next big snowfall practice posting pics, lots of pics. Don't forget to get some extra shots of the Simplicity:grin:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will practice and

I agree! Dag, next big snowfall practice posting pics, lots of pics. Don't forget to get some extra shots of the Simplicity:grin:
post more Simplicity pictures Zavie. Sorry about the retarded posting with sideways pictures:wink2:
Thanks for straightening up the pictures by the way, but I must learn this myself! Both machines actually want a lot more snow than I got today :)

Dag

Reactions: Zavie

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi

@Zavie,

You are right, I will work on getting the pictures correct! Sorry about that:smile2:

Dag

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Made it

@Dag,

You may want to open your photos on your computer first, do an edit, even if it is a minor change like border, then click on save.

Now when you drag them into your post, they will reflect the proper viewing instead of being upside down and sideways.

Thanks for the input.

Dag

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
a good one from last year :)

I found out how to post properly now, here is one from last season. A huge job that the Signature Pro just loved:wink2:

Attachments

Reactions: Zavie
1 - 16 of 16 Posts