Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a 2011 powermax 826 oxe model number 38624W. the one hand control is failing at times. when I pressed both the traction and auger level at the same time, the ayger level sometimes refused to engage or it engages but will release on its own a short time later. I tried to fix it by reading my service manual, can't make headways. Need help in fixing this problem.
Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
part#29 move towards me (standing behind the blower) when I engage the left traction lever, when I engage the right auger lever, part #29 move another click towards me. however, I do not know if the part#29 is working properly or if there is any more adjustment need to be made to have more secure engagement of both traction and auger levers. The auger is tension snugged when engage and loose in off position. The rod underneath the panel connecting the auger and traction lever rotates towards me when the auger level is engaged.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just a thought, would part #32 (spring clip) need to be replaced?, it looks to me that this part maintain the interlock

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
If I remember my dealer just lubed up some thing so it engaged easier. Will go out in the morning to look at mine. With the motor off if you engage the drive then the blower does it snap in?? it should, I think.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
If you remove bolts #34 and lift dash out of way can you see better as to what should happen. I think that is what my dealer did then clean up and lubed and works great I hope still no snow but in the garage it seems to work. Can you call a dealer or service guy to ask. I am sure you and I are not the only ones with this problem.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
still the same, decided to order two tension spring part# 29 and 32. hopefully, this is what is needed to make it work

1 - 10 of 10 Posts