Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this 1995 38072 supposed to have handle interlocks? If it does they aren't operating.
TIA

Attachments

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Hello Joe. No electrical interlocks on this model. The wire harness is for the ignition switch only. The hand levers only apply tension to the belts and when released, the auger and drive are disconnected. Nice clean machine.

Reactions: micah68kj

·
Registered
825 Posts
Nice machine, I have same model, but not that clean.

Reactions: micah68kj

·
Premium Member
5,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"HEY" OLD JOE!!!!!!!!!! Thought you sold that 5-21 TORO???? Your sig says you still have it.
Couldn't live w/o one of them. Bought another one. William sent me drift cutters a couple years back and I kept em'. Glad I did!
Hey, I see you got your needed part. You're back in business.
I think I'm headed back up your way some time in the spring. Little brother is wanting my help for a kitchen remodel. It hasn't seen anything new since the 60's and it is pretty tired looking.
Have a fine day, Todd.

Reactions: Kiss4aFrog

·
Account closed by member request.
9,612 Posts
Couldn't live w/o one of them. Bought another one. William sent me drift cutters a couple years back and I kept em'. Glad I did!
Hey, I see you got your needed part. You're back in business.
I think I'm headed back up your way some time in the spring. Little brother is wanting my help for a kitchen remodel. It hasn't seen anything new since the 60's and it is pretty tired looking.
Have a fine day, Todd.
Yeah mine is Lost in the 70'S. :eek:mg::emoticon-south-park

1 - 7 of 7 Posts