Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried that. For some reason, I can't find the model number on this engine. I did find a brochure for the 250000 model 21000 series Snow.The brochure doesn't even list the spark plug size and gap.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I downloaded qr scanner app to phone. Scanned the qr. Went to link and it only gave me the serial number that is on the label. Still no model number. It seems that neither Briggs or Ariens want to take credit for this engine? Makes you wonder?

·
Banned
474 Posts
On the starter side of crankcase on the flat above the base you will find model/type/code. A magnifying glass and some offset lighting enables me to see the lightly etched numbers. Should start 25DT or some such.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have the manual in hard copy. It is Form No. 80006757USCN. Does not come up on a Google search.

Oil capacity is 35-39 oz. Plug gap, .030. Valves, .005-.007. That's about the only useful info in the manual.

The rest is typical legalese bs.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for everyone for their help. I'll check this morning once again for the model number. Thank you Ken for that info. That's the kind of info I wanted. I want to know the model for maintenance and in case I needed to order parts in the future.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
On the starter side of crankcase on the flat above the base you will find model/type/code. A magnifying glass and some offset lighting enables me to see the lightly etched numbers. Should start 25DT or some such.
I finally found it. It was right where you said it was. I took some steel wool and rubbed the area and there it was!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts