Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't know which forum to post this in so here it is.....

I have three hm70 Tecumseh engines free to a good home. Two of them have spark and ran on either, the third is unknown as it has no starter and pull rope assembly is broken but turns over by hand. I'd like to give them to a local member here rather that sell on Craigslist. They obviously need to be gone through, at least pull the carb bowls and clean out the carburetor.
These are leftovers from all the predator re-powers I've done the last few years, should be good for somebody to tinker with. I'd like to give them away to free up my valuable shop floor space. Im available all this week for pickup. Im located in MA near hudson NH border. Please pm me and we can get the details worked out. Thanks..

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I gave away a Bunch Last Year. Tired of tripping over them.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I have three hm70 Tecumseh engines free to a good home. Two of them have spark and ran on either, the third is unknown as it has no starter and pull rope assembly is broken but turns over by hand. I'd like to give them to a local member here rather that sell on Craigslist. They obviously need to be gone through, at least pull the carb bowls and clean out the carburetor.
These are leftovers from all the predator re-powers I've done the last few years, should be good for somebody to tinker with. I'd like to give them away to free up my valuable shop floor space. Im available all this week for pickup. Im located in MA near hudson NH border. Please pm me and we can get the details worked out. Thanks..

I still have these three engines for somebody that will give them a second chance at life :icon-dancingparty:

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Just bumping this up before I Craigslist them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts