Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Picked This One Up. 1032 Old School w/6 Blade Impeller! Found in a Dusty Garage, Replaced Gummy Carb, and Fired Right Up.... Note PO had supports welded on the Lower Handles. Whoever Welded it was a Pro...And for the Haters, Patriots 5-0 this Sunday.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Is that one going to replace the 32 twin stick you've been using? Never seen the 32 twinstick with the six blade impeller! Good score!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably Keeping My Round Bucket 32, but You Never Know!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Just Picked This One Up. 1032 Old School w/6 Blade Impeller! Found in a Dusty Garage, Replaced Gummy Carb, and Fired Right Up.... Note PO had supports welded on the Lower Handles. Whoever Welded it was a Pro...And for the Haters, Patriots 5-0 this Sunday.
As usual, nice find Jack. I agree you'll be 5 - 0, but the next time the Patriots and Bills meet in Foxboro, I believe we're going to beat you!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
As usual, nice find Jack. I agree you'll be 5 - 0, but the next time the Patriots and Bills meet in Foxboro, I believe we're going to beat you!

I wouldn't Bet on it. Last Time Buffalo won in Foxboro was 2007. Buffalo D looked Good, but this Vid says it all. Click the Link on the Top of the Video

·
Registered
579 Posts
I wouldn't Bet on it. Last Time Buffalo won in Foxboro was 2007. Buffalo D looked Good, but this Vid says it all. Click the Link on the Top of the Video [url]www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KB9jRawQqU[/url]
4 turnovers...and only lost by six. By the time we find out, you and I will be most likely be using our snowblowers for the start of the winter season. Best of luck and may the best team win!!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
4 turnovers...and only lost by six. By the time we find out, you and I will be most likely be using our snowblowers for the start of the winter season. Best of luck and may the best team win!!

The Key Word is "Lost".

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Which women's rowing team are they playing this week? Easiest schedule I've ever seen....

Excuses are Like A**holes. Everyone has one and they all Stink.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Which women's rowing team are they playing this week? Easiest schedule I've ever seen....
Good one gibbs296 and rather factual. Good ole fashioned fun with our favorite teams:wink2:

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Schedule Check And If Anyone took the Time to Check, the Schedule of NE and Buffalo is Identical, except Buffalo has Broncos and Titans, While NE has the More Difficult Chiefs and Texans. Good Old Fashioned Fun with the Haters.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Schedule Check And If Anyone took the Time to Check, the Schedule of NE and Buffalo is Identical, except Buffalo has Broncos and Titans, While NE has the More Difficult Chiefs and Texans. Good Old Fashioned Fun with the Haters.
Jack, don't take it personally. Not a hater. Your team is the team to beat! Cranman your right - time to get back to snow blowers.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You and Someone else took the "Haters" Bait. Don't Blame Me. No One Says You Have to Read My Posts.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts