Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
That's interesting. I note that the old 826 had a 16/4.5 inch wheel and 14 inch impeller. New 826 has the 12 inch impeller and smaller 13/4 inch wheel. Essentially the same set up the 824 always had. Unfortunately finding a new 824 is difficult. Not sure they even make them anymore, though they did up to a year or two ago. Wish they hadn't done that to the 826.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Well, I have the 14" gas snow shovel that I picked it up a few years back on Craig list. At the time I hadn't known there was such snowblower ever made and it just caught my eye. A fantastic piece of shipment that for some reason was made for a very short period. Got it with the optional wheel kit in great condition and still runs very well. I don't have much use for it but take it out once in a while just for sh!ts and giggles.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I have the 14" gas snow shovel that I picked it up a few years back on Craig list. At the time I hadn't known there was such snowblower ever made and it just caught my eye. A fantastic piece of shipment that for some reason was made for a very short period. Got it with the optional wheel kit in great condition and still runs very well. I don't have much use for it but take it out once in a while just for sh!ts and giggles.
I have one too in near mint condition. They work profoundly well - ive used mine for clearing snow off of the roof in the worst winters and the amount of snow it can move is absolutely stunning for the size. You have to see it to believe it.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts