Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed you can buy the headlight and wiring harness parts from the 826 (37781). I would like to put the headlight on my 724 (37779). I just don't know how the harness plugs into the engine. Does anyone have any pics of there 826 you can post or send me up close.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I noticed you can buy the headlight and wiring harness parts from the 826 (37781). I would like to put the headlight on my 724 (37779). I just don't know how the harness plugs into the engine. Does anyone have any pics of there 826 you can post or send me up close.
First I would ascertain if your engine has a charge coil big enough to add a light. Good Luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone have atleast one up close picture of the engine block where the connection is made. Someone has to have one of the new 826 power max. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Your neighbor probably has the exact set up you need to see, but, we can't see where you are.
Hmmm if only there was somehow a way to show where you are, even a state or providence would be helpful. I could guess users locations, perhaps your in Dayton Ohio?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts