Snowblower Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I, know a lot of people use some kind of stabil and Seafoam. Has any one added Berrymans b12 to there gas can from time to time. I, was wondering how this would work. Thanks for your in put.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh, boy....another gas additive thread.
For those of you that have been around awhile and have seen a lot of threads, it may get boring for you, well........... sorry about that. I thought this was supposed to be, people helping people. As, more people come on board, yes, the same questions may be asked. So, are we going to help, or are we going to get............

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
@Plan-B,

Respectively, if you do a search, you will find a ton of threads on this topic, and it is like politics, religion ..... :)

i.e., whatever works for you

Hence orangputeh's comment ..... :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Before I made this tread, I looked at some older threads to see if, I could find some thing about this. Do not know how far back I went, could not find one. What secition do you think, it may be in, and how far back.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I, am truly sorry, for makeing another thread like this. Like I said, I am new here. I, just found how to search for threads. Mods, if you want ,you can take this away compleaty.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not that it's a gas addtive but I added some Liqui Moly Ceratec to my oil this past oil change. I just added a dash, but it 100% made my blower run smoother, and sound much better.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Before I made this tread, I looked at some older threads to see if, I could find some thing about this. Do not know how far back I went, could not find one. What secition do you think, it may be in, and how far back.
I, am truly sorry, for makeing another thread like this. Like I said, I am new here. I, just found how to search for threads. Mods, if you want ,you can take this away compleaty.
Don't be concerned about those who feel you've wasted their time. After all, if they want to waste their time further by complaining, that's their business. This time of year, this forum seems to average over 15 posts per hour (not including multiple posts to the same topic) which seems to offer something for everyone. The heading explains the topic, and no one is required to read the posts.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Don't be concerned about those who feel you've wasted their time. After all, if they want to waste their time further by complaining, that's their business. This time of year, this forum seems to average over 15 posts per hour (not including multiple posts to the same topic) which seems to offer something for everyone. The heading explains the topic, and no one is required to read the posts.
Thank You, Thank you, very well said.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The resaon, I ask this, is been useing stabil and seafoam on my equipment. Just picked up a blower, that does not run smooth. Was reading about Berrymans B12. Wondered if any one had any experince with this. Come summer I want to rebuild the carb. For now, I was wondering if Berrymans may help untill then.

·
Registered
618 Posts
The resaon, I ask this, is been useing stabil and seafoam on my equipment. Just picked up a blower, that does not run smooth. Was reading about Berrymans B12. Wondered if any one had any experince with this. Come summer I want to rebuild the carb. For now, I was wondering if Berrymans may help untill then.
Give it a try if you have it nothing to lose.

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
In my box I have Berrymans B12, Seafoam, Wynns, Tektron, 2 Gumouts. It's hard to compare unless you have the same problem with the same conditions on comparable equipment.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts