Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost had a video- My grandson was running the camera and was all over the place but where you could see it. He kept it on me and close up of blower so couldn't see really anything. The wind and snow was still coming down and he got cold. I guess another day. On a short note- It worked excellent.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
I think many active SBF members would chip-in and hire a professional to record that machine in action!
where is the donate button for this

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I almost had a video- My grandson was running the camera and was all over the place but where you could see it. He kept it on me and close up of blower so couldn't see really anything. The wind and snow was still coming down and he got cold. I guess another day. On a short note- It worked excellent.
Use You-tube features to reduce camera movement and that will help. My son who was 16 at the time was all over the place too yet mine turned out ok with the features of You-tube

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
video

you guys will get it before winter is over- I promise (never broke a promise or lied my entire life:D) - He never went above the chute but maybe 2ft then out of picture. Then he had me dancing all over the screen with the blower.. can't see a thing. He is only 11 so he tried. More my fault than his. Next decent snow I'll get my Daughter too do it, even if I got to pay her. She rents my lower level of house so I'll let her slide on a month rent if She will do it.. Wait.. She isn't paying anyway so that won't work. Anyway I'll get it done soon.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that would be a sure way to not have one.. I'd be hiding in the house behind the curtain:).. I'll try again tomorrow. If nothing else I could go along the road but plow might have dumped something in that stuff. It will come. I got to be honest- I'm not sure that much better than other bucket- but it get's it going out the chute crazy fast and more volume.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts