Snowblower Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
As long as it stays cold and I have plenty of Tabasco Sauce my poly sensory neuropathy will not bother me too much.
The diffused sunlight is not going to melt the snow too much and the deep snow cover will stay for a while; I hope for along while as it will not get muddy too soon.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reactions: penna stogey

·
Registered
278 Posts
Therapy just a drive away. Or on Tap!

Good news was our cold spell is gone (for now anyway). 39F right now though that is passing front (no snow sadly)- I think 6 weeks of sub zero F is plenty. Sun is coming back and not barely above the horizon now.

Hoping for a good spring storm with 2-3 feet, those are always fun.

·
Registered
278 Posts
We have 8-10 Micro Breweries up here, nice.
Only downside right now is IPA is the thing, granted its better than Olympia or Rainier, but I don't care for it (had one that was good).

Had a Black Rock Bock the other night, good dark beer, mmmmm.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Attachments

·
Read Only
871 Posts
lucky guy's up north and west, nothing here again, 40 miles away in Sullivan county NY, they got the white stuff.

cold beer and music here again for the up coming weekend, music wise we have 2 gigs to play, so at least our fingers will get exorcised playing the strings and the key board-est on his keys, the drummer will get the most movement

·
Registered
278 Posts
We are supposed to get 6-12 inches over the next two days.
I am rooting for 12 of course.

We have beer if I need to drown my sorrows at less.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
part

May i ask where you got that black bucket extender/raiser? My dealer doesn't sell those and i can seem to find a part number or anything on the web!
Im not really sure, all Yamahas I see have them. Are they not standard where you live?

Got a huge amount to blow yesterday, adding some pictures. Pure happiness. The YT1028 / 1070 are really so good to work thru heavy loads, have to go really really slow though when working with this much packed snow.

Attachments

Reactions: Grunt

·
Registered
28 Posts
Actually newer models dont come with them. I think they still sell them but are not a direct bolt on newer models so you have to drill your own.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts